Our client is one of the fastest growing construction companies in BC, reputed for their dynamic corporate culture and high quality service. Appreciating lasting relationships with clients and delivering exceptional products, our client understands value of quality construction.
They are currently seeking a passionate and experienced Operations Manager to help deliver company values and manage the operations group in the process of successful project completion.
- Handle and coordinate numerous simultaneous projects with multiple Project Managers
- Work with senior operations team to review and oversee systems and implement new processes as required
- Manage client relationships; manage dispute situations, attend interviews and site meetings, and social events
- Oversee and manage cost projects and control, scope schedules, claims, and contracts
- Coordinate with other departments for work volumes and allocation of manpowe
- Head contracts and sign subcontracts; ensure all projects are covered under insurance
- Implement profit maximization strategies with Project Management team
- Recruitment, training, promotion, and dismissal of personnel; conducting personnel reviews and coordinating vacation time for operations staff
- Provide professional development training, including cost control methods, relationship management, industry methodologies, and risk management
- Review invoices and timesheets; pursue receivables as needed
- Participate in relevant associations and committees
- Update company manuals and policies with changes
- 7+ years' experience in the construction industry
- Excellent leadership skills to manage a team of Senior PMs, PMs, and PCs
- Ability to think strategically to maximize company profits
- Experience recruiting, training, and mentoring employees
- Superb client relationship management and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume to 21738-MH1776@emailagent.maxhire.net
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com